Here are some more immature baby quotes for not so immature babies (so for mature babies, immature adults, mature adults, the possibilities are endless).
By the way, I had written these down a while ago and for some reason I didn’t think it was important to write down the author. But no worries, a quick Google search will solve that problem for ya.
- The cost of not following your heart is spending the rest of your life wishing you had.
- Begin with where you are now. Begin with your tremblings, your earthquake. The universe didn’t start with a sigh, but with a bang. So begin. The stars inside you are waiting.
- It was sunsets that taught me that beauty sometimes only lasts for a couple of moments, and it was sunrises that showed me that all it takes is patience to experience it all over again.
- The wound is the place where the light enters you.
- How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great.
- You don’t drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
- Fear is the devil’s greatest illusion.
- Don’t settle. Don’t finish crappy books. If you don’t like the menu, leave the restaurant. If you’re not on the right path, get off it.
- Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand this storm’. And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.
- The strength of a woman is not measured by the impact that all her hardships in life have had on her; but the strength of a woman is measured by the extent of her refusal to allow those hardships to dictate her and who she becomes.
- Even with a broken wing, she decides to fly, hoping the wounds would heal in flight.
- Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let bitterness steal your sweetness.
- This isn’t where the book ends. It’s just where the chapter turns into another. A turning page is also a turning point. Inked progression. Let this pen move freely.
- They say good things take time. But really great things happen in the blink of an eye.
- Don’t turn away when it gets dishearteningly difficult, because when we step onto flights towards skies that best suit us, the storms are always worth swallowing. Learn to use the lightening as fiery fuel to further propel you to all that encourages your own aliveness. Life simply moves too swiftly for anything less.
- One day, your heart will stop beating and none of your fears will matter. What will matter is how you lived.
- By choosing to be our most authentic and loving self, we leave a trail of magic everywhere we go.
- Someday, we’ll forget the hurt, the reason we cried, and the one who brought the pain. We will finally realize that the secret of being free is not revenge, but letting things unfold in their own ways and time. After all, what matters is not the first, but the last chapter of our lives which shows how well we ran the race. So smile, laugh, forgive, believe, and LOVE over and over again.
- You can’t calm the storm, so stop trying. What you can do is calm yourself. The storm will pass.
- She was hurting, but she didn’t run away from it. She embraced the pain, because when it is deep, that is what has to be done. You have to feel your way out of the darkness when you can’t see the light.